Satellite CIM Features
- 8 Auto-Ranging Analog Inputs
- Unique design simultaneously measures AC and DC potentials.
- Fully floating differential inputs on each channel.
- Comprehensive Surge and Lightning Protection
- All inputs include advanced multi-level protection.
- CIM Inputs disconnected between measurements via relays.
- Inputs measured from ±millivolt to ±300v levels.
- Optically isolated Digital Input and Digital Output.
- Configurable High and Low alarming on all AC and DC measurements.
- Statistical Based Reporting - CIM utilizes a set of measurements over time and
reports computed Mean, Standard Deviation, Upper and Lower Bounds.
Power & Communication Features
- Self-powered with High Reliability 'Gel Cell' battery
enabling remote monitoring without the need for
- Built-in Solar Recharging reduces the threat of theft and vandalism.
- Satellite communication provides global access to remote locations.
- Cost-effective monthly communication - pay only for airtime that you use.
Profiler Software Features
- Internet-based Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Fully programmable via secure Internet access.
- Configurable channel alarm voltages or currents.
- Configurable channel logging and call-in intervals.
- Configurable alarm email notifications.
- Scheduled reporting configurable from daily to every 75 days.
- Compliance report generation.
Take the Tour:
Overview of Cathodic Integrity Monitor
Data Sheet: Cathodic Integrity Monitor